Wild Watermelon Mead
- 2 oz. Chinook Arch ‘Melissa’s Gold’ or ‘John Cameron Classic’
- 11/2 oz. Watermelon Juice
- 2 tsp. Lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. Honey- ginger syrup (Honey- ginger syrup: 2 oz grated fresh ginger, 1/2 C. honey, 1/2 C. water Boil, steep & strain)
Either juice watermelon and strain or purchase bottled watermelon juice. Combine all ingredients, shake with ice then strain. Garnish with a small wedge of watermelon!
- 1 bottle Bodacious Black Currant, Black & Blue or Summer Sassation
- ½ orange
- ½ lime
- ½ lemons
- 1 can of ginger ale
- 3-4 cups ice
Mix fruit and mead together and let it set for 2-3 hrs. to blend flavours. Add gingerale and ice just before serving.
- 2 oz Bodacious Black Currant or Black & Blue Melomel
½ oz rum
- ½ oz Amaretto
- 2 oz orange juice
Serve over ice in a tall glass & garnish w/ a cherry
- 4 drops orange bitters
- 1 oz Melissa’s Gold Mead
- 1 oz. gin
- 1 oz cointreau
- 1 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
Shake all together. Serve over in martini glass with zest of orange or lemon.
- 1/4 oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 11/2 oz. Bodacious Black Currant Melomel
- 11/2 oz gin
- 1/2 white of one egg
Hand beat egg white til foamy. Shake lemon juice, Bodacious Black Currant and gin in shaker with ice. Add egg white, shake gently. Serve in martini glass.