- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Oats
- 300g (2/3 pound) Raspberries
- Honey to Taste
- 350ml (1 ½ cup) 35% Whipping Cream
- 2 Tbsp(30mL) Alberta Multi Floral Honey
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Scotch Whiskey
- Spread the oats on a baking sheet and bake until it lets off a nutty aroma. Let cool.
- Take half of the raspberries and press in a sieve to create a puree. Sweeten the puree to taste with honey.
- Whisk the honey and whiskey into the whipping cream. Add more or less to taste.
- Stir oats into the whipping cream mixture.
- Put into 4 serving dishes while alternating between the puree, whole raspberries, and the whipping cream mixture. Chill before serving.
Please like & share: